Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Early V-Day!

Today was my (Jennie) first day of official work with FH. I only worked in the afternoon because Ella didn't have school today so I had to stay home with her in the morning. So in the afternoon I ventured out on the micro bus and made it to the Horno Ckasa office on the outskirts of Sucre. Today there wasn't a whole lot for me to do as it is the day before The Carnival Holiday here in Sucre (This holiday deserves it's own blog, coming soon). But I did help with an after-school program and the highlight of the day was teaching the kids how to play hangman!

When I finally got home at 7pm, drenched from water balloons (a part of the Carnival holiday here...again, for another blog,) I walked into the door and was meet by a clean house, a happy V-Day sign, and my two favorite people in the whole world. Oh, and they made this smilebox creation for me.


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Happy V-DayCreate your own scrapbook - Powered by SmileboxMake a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

The Messers said...

Too cute! It is good to be loved! Happy Valentine's Day!

Matt and Francesca Jensen said...

It took forever for your Smilebox to load, but it was well worth the wait. Adorable!

Natalie said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing it with us:) Happy Valentine's day and Carnival day- hoping to learn what that is soon.