Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Ella wanted to share a special Thanksgiving greeting to our friends and family.


For those of you who have not yet become fluent in child gibberish here is the interpretation of Ella's song.

Johnny Apple-seed
"Oh the Lord is good to me and so I thank the Lord,
For giving me the things I need, the sun, the rain, and the apple-seed,
The Lord is good to me, Amen, Amen... Amen, Amen, Amen.... AAAAAAAmen."

We are thankful today for the many blessings that have been lavished upon our family. The Lord has truly "been good to us." Thank you for the encouragement, love, and joy that you bring to our lives. We pray that you have a wonderful holiday and are reminded today of the incredible blessings that surround you. We wish we could celebrate with you. Have a great Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Roseann said...

Love this! I think we have a budding entertainer on our hands (like father, like daughter). Miss you guys - especially on holidays like this one!

Melissa said...

Love the mic.
My word verification code is "trudat."
As in "Sweet potatoes sure are tasty"
"Tru dat."

Susan Schechter said...

Delightful! Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Carmen said...

Grandpa and Grandma LOVE to hear you sing, Ella.